Low Calorie munchies

Whenever I am trying to eat healthy, I always feel hungry. I feel like I get bored with the same old stuff that has no flavor. It makes it hard to stick to low calorie foods. I get very frustrated.
Here are some quick, munchie style foods to keep you on your toes.

Sugar free jello - 10 calories for 1/2 cup.
Boiled Eggs - 17 calories without the yolk.
Sugar free fudgsicles - Depending on the brand, they are usually 40 calories each.
Small to medium orange - Around 50 calories.
Dill Pickle Spears - 5 Calories.
Raw Almonds - 5 are 50 calories.
Radishes dipped in ranch - 1 calorie per radish and 45 calories for a teaspoon of ranch.
Bell peppers - 2 Calories per slice
Cauliflower - 3 Calories per floret. Also, try cooking them down to a mashed potato consistency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

300 Calorie Spaghetti

160 Calorie Tomato & Onion Salad

Broccoli Cheese Omelet: 300 Calories